If you want to know more about SEO, this is for you
In this fascinating podcast Mark shares his knowledge about search engine optimisation, using all of his extensive experience in this field. Equally suitable for those new to the concept and experienced professionals alike – if being found on the net is important to you, you need to find time to listen.
- Why SEO is important
- The do’s and don’ts
- How to develop your own strategy
- What are black hats and why you most definitely don’t want them
- How long tails have become common
- 1 in 5 questions posed on Google are unique and what this means to you
- What does the future hold
Mark Williams – Cook is a SEO expert based here in Norwich with Candour. I was very fortunate to get the opportunity to interview him as a self-confessed SEO noivce, and I learnt so much!
If being found on search engines is important to you, take time to listen. I promise you it’s worth it.
You can find Mark here: Contact Candour
If podcasts are your thing, we publish an ever-growing number all with interesting business people throughout Norfolk – find them here: BGC Free Knowledge